MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Acquires Enlighten IT Consulting
MacAulay-Brown Inc. (MacB) announced Dec. 27 its acquisition of Enlighten IT Consulting (EITC), a provider of secure cloud engineering, big data analytics and software solutions for defense and commercial customers. EITC will operate as a wholly-owned subsidiary, reporting directly to MacB President and CEO Sid Fuchs.
“My vision has always been to take MacB into a direction that is more reflective of transformational capabilities that meet customers’ future mission needs in an evolving business environment,” Fuchs said. “Adding EITC to the MacB portfolio, along with our previous acquisitions, showcases a strategy that is on target and enables us to expand into highly valued markets with leading-edge capabilities. The collective skills of our employees will drive future innovation, mission success and increased value for customers. On behalf of the entire MacB family, we welcome our new EITC colleagues to the MacB team.”
CLICK HERE to read the full article on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA