MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Announces $50M in Recent Classified Contract Awards
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. has been awarded over $50 million in previously undisclosed classified government contracts in the third quarter, the company announced.
The newly announced contract wins bring the company’s yearly total of classified contract awards to over $250 million.
Click here to read the full story published on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With The Garrett Group For U.S. Strategic Command Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order