MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded $49 Million, 5-Year Prime Contract by the Air Force Institute of Technology
It was announced on October 15th that the Air Force Institute of Technology Graduate School of Engineering & Management (AFIT/EN) awarded MacAulay-Brown (MacB) a prime contract worth $49 million over five years to support the Scientific Test and Analysis Techniques (STAT) in Test and Evaluation (T&E) Center of Excellence (COE) and the Center for Operational Analysis (COA).
CLICK HERE to read the full article on WashingtonExec.com.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA