MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Awarded $49 Million, 5-Year Prime Contract by the Air Force Institute of Technology
It was announced on October 15th that the Air Force Institute of Technology Graduate School of Engineering & Management (AFIT/EN) awarded MacAulay-Brown (MacB) a prime contract worth $49 million over five years to support the Scientific Test and Analysis Techniques (STAT) in Test and Evaluation (T&E) Center of Excellence (COE) and the Center for Operational Analysis (COA).
CLICK HERE to read the full article on WashingtonExec.com.
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology