MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Continues Partnership on Intel Collection, Analysis for AFSOC
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. will continue its partnership with Zel Technologies, LLC to provide the Air Force Special Operations Command with intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance processing, exploitation and dissemination services.
MacB has since 2012 supported the planning and integration of new and existing intelligence collection and evaluation capabilities for AFSOC’s Distributed Ground Station and other intelligence units.
Click here to see the full story published on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology
- MacB to Showcase Wireless Threat Characterization and Data Analytics Capabilities at TechNet Augusta