MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Employees to Attend, Present at 2017 GOMACTech Conference
MacAulay-Brown Inc. (MacB) announced March 13 that employees from its Secure Computing and Communications (SCC) Division, based in Roanoke, Va., will attend the 2017 Government Microcircuit Applications and Critical Technology (GOMACTech) conference in various roles. GOMACTech is the critical technology forum where major government microelectronics applications and initiatives are announced.
Click Here to read the full story published on WashingtonExec.com on Wednesday, March 15.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Welcomes the Honorable Dr. John Hillen as Guest Speaker During Leadership Conference
- MacB to Demonstrate NextGen Technologies in Innovation Showcase at SOFIC
- Defense, IT, Cyber and Intelligence Hiring Event in Dayton
- Open House Hiring Event in Vienna, Virginia
- MacB FPGA Expert to Discuss Configuration Bitstreams at Symposium Workshop