MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Launches Updated Version of RADMF Cyber Defense Environment
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading national security company delivering advanced engineering services, cybersecurity and product solutions, announced today that Enlighten IT Consulting (EITC), a MacB company, recently launched new cyber defense capabilities (version 2.5) of its proprietary Rapid Analytic Deployment and Management Framework (RADMF). The technology offers Department of Defense (DoD) and other Government customers a unique way to deploy a cost-effective AWS GovCloud (US) environment in minutes. With RADMF, federal customers can rapidly deploy more than 40 open source technologies to support analytics development at production scale.
Click here to read the full story published on WashingtonExec.com on Friday, April 21.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group