MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Launches Updated Version of RADMF Cyber Defense Environment
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading national security company delivering advanced engineering services, cybersecurity and product solutions, announced today that Enlighten IT Consulting (EITC), a MacB company, recently launched new cyber defense capabilities (version 2.5) of its proprietary Rapid Analytic Deployment and Management Framework (RADMF). The technology offers Department of Defense (DoD) and other Government customers a unique way to deploy a cost-effective AWS GovCloud (US) environment in minutes. With RADMF, federal customers can rapidly deploy more than 40 open source technologies to support analytics development at production scale.
Click here to read the full story published on WashingtonExec.com on Friday, April 21.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon