MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Names Christopher Hill VP of HR
MacAulay-Brown Inc. announced Jan. 17 Christopher T. Hill has been named the new vice president of human resources. He brings more than 20 years of professional and executive experience to the position. Hill will report directly to MacB Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer Mia Kerivan-O’Malley.
CLICK HERE to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com.
Lastest News and Events
- Two-Day Job Fair at Fort Bragg
- MacB Wins $41M Cybersecurity Task Order for AFLCMC
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $41M Cybersecurity Task Order for Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
- Air Force Technology: MacB wins cybersecurity contract to assist AFLCMC’s C3I division
- MacB Wins Contract for the Missile Defense Agency