MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Names Christopher Hill VP of HR
MacAulay-Brown Inc. announced Jan. 17 Christopher T. Hill has been named the new vice president of human resources. He brings more than 20 years of professional and executive experience to the position. Hill will report directly to MacB Senior Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer Mia Kerivan-O’Malley.
CLICK HERE to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com.
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners With Engility on USAF Weapons Simulation Contract
- MacB Technical Expert Highlighting FPGA Design Recovery at Upcoming Conference
- MacB Awarded $37M Cybersecurity and Information Systems Task Order
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
- MacB’s Enlighten IT Consulting Named One of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces in 2017 by The Baltimore Sun Media Group