MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. has won a $12 million contract to provide experimental research in pulsed power sources, including electromagnetic-launcher technology, the company announced.
Under the indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract, MacB will work with the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory’s Plasma Physics Division, which is involved in researching, designing, developing and testing what are known as pulsed power sources.
Click here to read the full story on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- Enlighten IT Consulting Named New Managed Service Partner with AWS
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference