The company will assist AFRL in revamping, integrating, and streamlining business applications and software across the enterprise at various locations. The aim is to better manage critical business information for AFRL’s Science and Technology mission.
MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. has been awarded a task order with the Defense Department Information Analysis Center’s Cyber Security Technical Area Task. The 5-year, $37 million contract supports the Air Force Research Lab Enterprise Business System.
Click here to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology
- MacB to Showcase Wireless Threat Characterization and Data Analytics Capabilities at TechNet Augusta