The company will assist AFRL in revamping, integrating, and streamlining business applications and software across the enterprise at various locations. The aim is to better manage critical business information for AFRL’s Science and Technology mission.
MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Cyber, Information Systems Task Order
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. has been awarded a task order with the Defense Department Information Analysis Center’s Cyber Security Technical Area Task. The 5-year, $37 million contract supports the Air Force Research Lab Enterprise Business System.
Click here to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Scientist Co-Authors Collaborative Electronic Warfare Cover Story
- MacB Awarded $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics