MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics
The Defense Department has awarded a $37 million task order to MacAulay-Brown Inc. for next-generation logistics support and analysis for U.S. Central Command.
The 5-year task order will support the U.S. Central Command Directorate of Logistics and Engineering, tasked with planning, synchronizing, monitoring and controlling logistics efforts in support of USCENTCOM missions. MacB will plan and develop a logistics analysis framework and database to support the next generation of logistics requirements within CENTCOM’s area of responsibility, the company said.
Click here to read the full story on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: MacB Partners with BAE Systems on US Army Intelligence Contract
- MacB HR Experts Selected for National Steering Committee and Regional Panel
- The Journal of Electronic Defense (AOC) Magazine: Thinking Through Collaborative Electronic Warfare
- WashingtonExec: EXECUTIVE PERSPECTIVE: Top 5 Things on the Minds of GovCon Execs: Sid Fuchs
- Enlighten Demos Artificial Intelligence Capabilities at DoD AI Industry Day