MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics
The Defense Department has awarded a $37 million task order to MacAulay-Brown Inc. for next-generation logistics support and analysis for U.S. Central Command.
The 5-year task order will support the U.S. Central Command Directorate of Logistics and Engineering, tasked with planning, synchronizing, monitoring and controlling logistics efforts in support of USCENTCOM missions. MacB will plan and develop a logistics analysis framework and database to support the next generation of logistics requirements within CENTCOM’s area of responsibility, the company said.
Click here to read the full story on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Wins $41M Cybersecurity Task Order for AFLCMC
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $41M Cybersecurity Task Order for Air Force Life Cycle Management Center
- Air Force Technology: MacB wins cybersecurity contract to assist AFLCMC’s C3I division
- MacB Wins Contract for the Missile Defense Agency
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins Contract for the Missile Defense Agency