MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $45M in Contracts, Tasks to Support DoD, USG Customers
MacAulay-Brown Inc. (MacB) announced April 11 that the company has won a series of offensive and defensive cyber contracts and tasks totaling more than $45 million. These contracts are supporting classified Dept. of Defense (DoD) and U.S. federal government customers worldwide.
CLICK HERE to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA