MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: MacB With Partner Exeter to Deliver U.S. Air Force Acquisition Software System
Earlier this month MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company that delivers advanced engineering services and product solutions, announced its partnership with Exeter Government Services, LLC, a veteran-owned small business government consulting company. The companies will partner on a software and organizational process management contract for the Purchase Request Processing System (PRPS).
Click here to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com.
Lastest News and Events
- Washington Technology: Alion Science inks deal for MacAulay-Brown
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology