MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: Save the Date: Sid Fuchs on ‘Surviving and Thriving’
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. President and CEO Sid Fuchs will speak at ACG National Capital’s monthly meeting on July 21.
MacB hired Fuchs in 2011 to lead the company’s transformation during challenging conditions. Now a leading national security company with more than 1,500 employees worldwide, MacB provides engineering, cybersecurity and product solutions for federal agencies.
Click here to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
- TECHEXPO Job Fair - Tysons Corner
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA