MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: Save the Date: Sid Fuchs on ‘Surviving and Thriving’
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. President and CEO Sid Fuchs will speak at ACG National Capital’s monthly meeting on July 21.
MacB hired Fuchs in 2011 to lead the company’s transformation during challenging conditions. Now a leading national security company with more than 1,500 employees worldwide, MacB provides engineering, cybersecurity and product solutions for federal agencies.
Click here to read the full story posted on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics
- MacB Successfully Renews and Updates ISO 9001 Certification
- MacB Technical Expert to Serve as Panelist During FPGA Assurance Workshop
- MacB Technical Expert to Present FPGA Assurance Whitepaper at GOMACTech