MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
2018: The Year of the Transformational Leader
What’s in, what’s out?
In a year of transformational change, government contractors are facing that question like never before. A few select leaders are even shaping the conversation.
For the third year in a row, WashingtonExec has assembled its list of executives who are blazing a path in uncertain times. Who are the trendsetters finding opportunities and maintaining their relevance in a crowded marketplace?
MacB President and CEO Sid Fuchs has made the list for the third year in a row!
Sid Fuchs has a long history of corporate turnarounds and putting companies on growth trajectories in the public sector. As the president and CEO of TASC, he led the business unit to cross the billion dollar mark in 2005 and in 2010, was able to position OAO Technology Solutions for a successful sale after taking just three years to get the company repositioned and growing. At MacB since 2011, he’s transformed the company to an engineering services and solutions leader that is on path to deliver double digit organic growth in 2018.
Click here to read the full story published via WashingtonExec.com.
Lastest News and Events
- MacB Scientist Co-Authors Collaborative Electronic Warfare Cover Story
- MacB Awarded $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command
- WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs Named Among Top 25 GovCon Execs To Watch in 2018
- MacB Partners to Achieve Software Certification for IT Asset Management Tool
- WashingtonExec: MacB Wins $37M Task Order to Support U.S. Central Command Logistics