MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: Sid Fuchs, President and CEO, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
2019’s Top 25 Execs to Watch
In 2018, Sid Fuchs and his leadership team enabled MacAulay-Brown, Inc., known as MacB, to realize a highly successful exit when MacB was acquired by Veritas Capital and merged with Alion Science and Technology. CEO of MacB since 2011 and under very challenging market conditions, Fuchs led the debt-free transformation of MacB from a once predominantly U.S. Air Force SETA contractor to a double-digit growth NextGen engineering solutions, technology, and services company primarily serving defense, intelligence and special forces customers.
Click here to read the full story on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- Enlighten IT Consulting Partners on U.S. Air Force Contract for Cyberspace Analytics
- WashingtonExec: Enlighten IT Consulting Teams Up on Air Force Contract for Cyber Analytics
- Connections Job Fair - Blacksburg, VA
- 2019 Spring Job Fair - University of Dayton
- Sid Fuchs Named Chief Operating Officer of Alion Science and Technology