MacB in the News
WashingtonExec: Sidney Fuchs, President and CEO of MacB, To Be Keynote Speaker at Florida GovCon Summit
MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a leading National Security company delivering advanced engineering services, cybersecurity and product solutions, announced today that MacB President and CEO Sidney E. Fuchs has been selected as a keynote speaker at the 2017 Florida GovCon Summit, which will be held on Wednesday, March 29 and Thursday, March 30 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Doubletree Tampa Westshore by Hilton.
Mr. Fuchs will discuss creating productive relationships between small and large businesses, as well as within the workforce and industry during his scheduled address on Thursday, March 30 at 11:30 a.m. He is a well-known public speaker and author of the book entitled, “Get Off the Bench: Unleashing the Power of Strategic Networking Through Relationships.” Mr. Fuchs was also named one of the Top 25 Leaders in Government Contracting by WashingtonExec in 2016 and 2017.
Click Here to read the full story published on WashingtonExec.com
Lastest News and Events
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology
- MacB to Showcase Wireless Threat Characterization and Data Analytics Capabilities at TechNet Augusta