- MacB Expertise
- Intelligence and Analysis
- Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
- Secure Cloud Engineering and Data Analytics
- Integrated Laboratories
- Engineering and QRC
- Information Technology
- Logistics and Life Cycle Management
Featured White Papers
What We Do
MacB has a combined set of Research and Development (R&D), Test and Limited Rate Production lab facilities exceeding 100,000 square feet. These laboratories and manufacturing shops are a key component to our engineering and high value-added work for national security customers. Having multiple facilities in different geographic areas allows us to provide cost efficient and effective lab operations close to those customers who need it most.
We develop solutions to a wide variety of problems across a broad base of customer mission areas. Lab activities include: Performing Hardware and Software System and Component level analyses; Design of custom and COTS based analysis tools; Hardware/Software systems development; Systems integration and testing; Development instrumentation systems; Design and development of big data; Data analytics; and cyber security platforms.
We have labs to provide a quick reaction capability (QRC), including the rapid prototyping of both hardware and software, as well as the low rate production of hardware that directly assists life cycle development through fielding of solutions. We also can accommodate a variety of missions with facilities cleared from unclassified to Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) and SAP accreditation.
Our set of lab facilities also serves as a training and development environment for young engineers as we try to develop the next generation of technical talent.
Integrated Laboratories DOWNLOAD DATASHEET
Latest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency