- MacB Expertise
- Intelligence and Analysis
- Research, Development, Test and Evaluation
- Secure Cloud Engineering and Data Analytics
- Integrated Laboratories
- Engineering and QRC
- Information Technology
- Logistics and Life Cycle Management
Featured White Papers
What We Do
MacB has a combined set of R&D, Test and Limited Rate Production lab facilities exceeding 100,000 square feet. These laboratories and manufacturing shops are a key component to our engineering and high value added work for national security customers. Having multiple facilities in different geographic areas allows us to provide cost efficient and effective lab operations close to those customers who need it most.
We develop solutions to a wide variety of problems across a broad base of customer mission areas. Lab activities include; performing Hardware and Software System and Component level analyses, design of custom and COTS based analysis tools, Hardware/Software systems development, systems integration and testing, development instrumentation systems, and design and development of big data, data analytics and cyber security platforms.
We have labs to provide a quick reaction capability (QRC), including the rapid prototyping of both hardware and software as well as the low rate production of hardware that directly supports warfighter operations and acquisition programs. Our labs support the entire life cycle – development through fielding of solutions and we can accommodate a variety of missions with facilities cleared from unclassified to SCIF and SAP accreditation.
Our set of lab facilities also serves as a training and development environment for young engineers as we try to develop the next generation of technical talent.
Integrated Laboratories DOWNLOAD DATASHEET
Latest News and Events
- MacB Welcomes the Honorable Dr. John Hillen as Guest Speaker During Leadership Conference
- MacB to Demonstrate NextGen Technologies in Innovation Showcase at SOFIC
- Defense, IT, Cyber and Intelligence Hiring Event in Dayton
- Open House Hiring Event in Vienna, Virginia
- MacB FPGA Expert to Discuss Configuration Bitstreams at Symposium Workshop