- MacB Profile
- History and Timeline
- Message from the CEO
- Leadership Team
- Board of Advisors
- Community Involvement
- MacB Office Locations
- MacB Companies
Who We Are
Vice President and Chief Security Officer
Mike Ritter, Vice President and Chief Security Officer is responsible for all company and program security management and operations. Mike leads a diverse team of security professionals at MacAulay-Brown. Mike has 18 years of experience performing various Security and IT functions to include – CPSO, ISSM\ISSO, IAM\IAO, and System Administration.
Prior to joining MacAulay-Brown, in 2011, Mike worked for SAIC where he achieved 9 consecutive “Superior” ratings from DSS (Defense Security Service). While at SAIC the security team was awarded the “James S. Cogswell Award” from DSS. Each year DSS awards the “Cogswell” to the top .1% of Industrial Security Programs.
Mike is a Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) thru ISC2 and received a BS in Physics from Washburn University, Topeka, KS. Mike is a member of NCMS – The Society of Industrial Security Professionals. Mike also worked for several years in a research lab and is a co-recipient of three United States patents on electromagnetic energy distribution.
Latest News and Events
- GovCon Wire: Steve Schorer: Alion Science Makes Emerging Tech Push Through MacB Purchase
- Intelligence Community News: Alion to acquire MacB
- Dayton Daily News: Growing Beavercreek defense firm to be sold
- Military Embedded Systems: MacAulay-Brown, Inc. to be acquired by Alion Science and Technology
- MacB to Showcase Wireless Threat Characterization and Data Analytics Capabilities at TechNet Augusta