- MacB Profile
- History and Timeline
- Message from the President
- Leadership Team
- Board of Advisors
- Community Involvement
- MacB Office Locations
- MacB Companies
Who We Are
President, MacAulay-Brown, Inc.
An Alion Company
Sid Fuchs is the President of MacAulay-Brown, Inc. (MacB), a subsidiary of Alion Science and Technology. MacB is a leading National Security company with over 1,500 employees worldwide that provides innovative engineering, cybersecurity, and product solutions to Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security, and Federal agencies. He is an accomplished and recognized thought leader, business executive, and National Security authority with a 30-year track record of leading and building engineering and technology companies and organizations that deliver results. He joined MacB in 2011.
Under very challenging market conditions, Mr. Fuchs led the debt-free transformation of MacB from a once predominantly U.S. Air Force SETA contractor to a double-digit growth NextGen engineering solutions, technology, and services company. As a result, MacB shareholders realized a significant investment return in August 2018 when MacB was acquired by Veritas Capital, a leading New York-based private equity firm with over $10B in assets under management, and merged with Alion Science and Technology, a Veritas Capital portfolio company.
CLICK HERE to read Sid’s full bio.
Latest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency