- A Pledge of Excellence
- Department of Defense
- Intelligence Community
- Special Operations
- Homeland Security
- Federal Agencies
Who We Serve
MacB is committed to a safe and secure Homeland. We have more than 39 years of experience providing advanced engineering services, cybersecurity, and product solutions that makes us uniquely qualified to address today’s top threats, and help first responders react to natural and man-made disasters.
The Department of Homeland Security relies on MacB’s Full Spectrum Emergency Management Planning and Response and Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear expertise to combat the Weapons of Mass Destruction threat facing the Nation. We are experts in Intelligence Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination, Cybersecurity, Threat Detection, Counterintelligence and Counterterrorism. In addition, we provide Integrated Logistics for the U.S. Coast Guard.
Latest News and Events
- MacB Wins Spot on $28B Information Analysis Center Multi-Award Contract
- WashingtonExec: MacB Picks up $12M Naval Research Lab Deal
- MacB Develops Next Generation C3 Prototype for Air Operations Centers
- GovConWire: DIA Awards Nine Spots on $500M Science & Tech Mission Support IDIQ
- MacB Employees Participate in 2018 Air Force Marathon