- A Pledge of Excellence
- Department of Defense
- Intelligence Community
- Special Operations
- Homeland Security
- Federal Agencies
Who We Serve
MacB provides a full range of intelligence, counterintelligence, cybersecurity, and counterterrorism engineering services and product solutions. For decades, our expert teams have designed, delivered, managed cost-effective, innovative and efficient multi-intelligence (multi-int) solutions for the Intelligence Community (IC).
We are uniquely positioned to affect positive change through a number of strategic contracts with both Intelligence agencies and tactical operational locations. For example, MacB provides various mission specialists across the spectrum (e.g., GEOINT, SIGINT, AGI, Spectral and Motion Imagery) on the U.S. Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC) Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) contract. Other key assistance is represented at the 513th Military Intelligence Brigade, where our team of analysts deliver around-the-clock, critical multi-int products to our downrange operators.
Because our analysts sit at the crucial nodal crossing of strategic and tactical intelligence data flow, we have the advantage of understanding mission requirements as they occur. Our experts are empowered to act on requirements and rapidly deliver operationally relevant products and tools for IC analysts.
Latest News and Events
- ExecutiveBiz: AWS Certifies Enlighten IT Consulting as Cloud Managed Service Provider; Dave Levy Quoted
- Alion Announces Platinum Sponsorship of GTC DC 2018: Bringing Practical Artificial Intelligence Solutions to Government at the Premier GPU Conference
- ExecutiveBiz: Alion to Sponsor GPU Tech Conference; Todd Borkey Quoted
- Enlighten and Alion Experts Presenting New Technologies at Artificial Intelligence Conference
- MacB Wins Spot on $500M HELIOS Contract for the Defense Intelligence Agency